AGAR now available online
Smaller authorities, like parish councils, must publish various documents on a publicly available website as required by the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, the Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015 and the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. These include:
- Certificate of Exemption, page 3
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2020/21, page 4
- Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement 2020/21, page 5
- Section 2 – Accounting Statements 2020/21, page 6
- Analysis of variances
- Bank reconciliation
- Notice of the period for the exercise of public rights and other information required by Regulation 15 (2), Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015.
These documents are available on the Finance page of this website. It is a requirement that scanned copies of the original signed documents are published. These will not be accessible to screen readers. We have therefore created copies of these documents that we hope will be more accessible and suitable for screen readers. These documents are also on the Finance page and are clearly labelled. We hope that you will find this information helpful.